Sunday, 29 January 2012

Photoshoot 20.01.2012

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts (again), I'm on holiday in Finland at the minute and I've been busy busy!I wanted to show you some photos I did last weekend (or did the hair and make-up for rather). The model is a friend of the photographer's who wanted shots done just for fun and I wanted to make her look really soft and modern. Bit pointless really, but at least yous know I haven abandoned yas :) Much Love xxx









Photographer: Terrie Burton
Hair & Make-Up : Sara Kalima
Model: Liosa

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and was literally blown away by your beautiful work! I love, love, love your step by step eye tutorials and i hope you don't mind that i've pinned you all over my Pinterest. Hope this gets you a few more hits! You deserve it! Brilliant blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photoshoot is amazing!!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx