Friday, 16 December 2011

Simple Vampy Party Eyes

Hi Everyone! I went shopping yesterday and somehow found myself at the Benefit counter. And then somehow this stunningly gorgeous cream shadow called Stiletto found its way into my bag and my money went walkies out of my purse! Woops!
Dont you hate when that happens? Stiletto is a beautiful cranberry colour, that will make green eyes pop, but will look gorgeous on brown or blue eyes also.

I started off by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid and I filled in my brows with Catrice eyeshadow in Starlight Espresso and an angled brush.

I was a good blogger and resisted the temptation to swatch Stiletto before taking a picture :) I applied this all over the moving lid on a synthetic flat brush (best for cream products) and blended away the edges with a blending brush.


On the blending brush I took the colour under the lower lashes softly, connecting with the colour on top in the outer corner.

For an inner corner highlight I used Blanc Type by Mac and under the eyebrow I used Brule, also by Mac.


I ran Avon SuperShock Gel Liner in Black on the upper and lower waterline and along the upper lashline. I smoothed this over with and angled brush.

Avon SuperShock Max Mascara.

I got these lashes from Sally's, theyre the Ardell 102 Demi Blacks. I love these lashes, they create a very flattering feline look. And that's all there is to it!





Check out these supercute earrings I got in Penneys (primark) yesterday for a whopping €3!






Products used:
Face
- Revlon Colourstay Foundation (review coming soon)
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer
- La Femme blush in Rose Chiffon
- Benefit High Beam

LIPS
- OCC Lip Tar in Hush
- Mac Dazzleglass in Glitter & Ice

EYES
- UDPP
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Stiletto
- Mac eyeshadows Brule and Blanc Type
- Catrice Eyeshadow Starlight Espresso
- Avon Supershock Max Mascara
- Avon SuperShock Gel Liner in Black
-Ardell Demi 102 Blacks.

7 comments:

  1. Great look Sara, Stiletto is a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!!

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, I'm gonna try to replicate this. I have Stiletto and I love it, but I always fear it's too much :) It's not in this makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serious kudos that is a lovely eye makeup look.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx