Saturday, 19 November 2011

O.P.I The Muppets Mini Nail Lacquers

Hi Everyone! Sorry about the lack of posts this week, it's been kind of hectic and I can't promise a great week next week either but hopefully after that the madness will recide. What i want to show you today is this super cute nail set from OPI. I saw mine in the local chemist and bought it on a whim (17 euro) because I told myself it would be a great stocking filler although subconsciously I knew i was just buying it for myself :P Im not a great fan of The Muppets or anything, in fact I was quite scared of them when I was little, so no great love for them and definitely not going to watch the film, but the COLOURS in this little set are just so Christmasy, I had to get it. I apologise for my crappy pictures yet again, I took these quite late at night so... But definitely recommend these for a Christmas present for a frined who loves their polishes or if you're like me, a present for yourself :)

Colours L-R: Wocka Wocka!, Excuse Moi!, Designer... de Better!, Warm & Fozzie

Wocka Wocka! Classic Red with extremely fine red shimmer. One coat.





Warm & Fozzie: Bronze with red, green and gold shimmer. Three coats.





Designer... de better! Pale Gold with silver and red glitter (these descriptions are completely made up from my brain, and possibly completely wrong :)) Three coats.



Excuse moi! A sheer pink/orange with silver, green, gold and red glitter and multicoloured shimmer. 4 coats.






What's on your Christmas Wishlist? Much love xxx

2 comments:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx