Sunday, 27 November 2011

INGLOT Purple Smokey Eyes

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the absence of postage this week, but I did warn yas :P I went out last night and I really liked my make-up so I thought I'd recreate it today and show you what i did. Im going to apologise in advance that I dont know the numbers of the Inglot shadows, but they're very easily dupable. And also excuse my big puffy eyes, I did a make-up course last weekend and I took a reaction to something because ever since my eyes have been swollen and then tight and dry, if anyone knows why this happens, please let me know! Anywhoo, on with the tutorial!



I started off my filling in my brows with Catrice Starlight Espresso and I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden all over the lid.

Next on a small shader brush, I took this bone coloured matte shadow (similar to Blanc Type from Mac, but yellow toned rather than pink) and applied it to the inner corners and under the brow.


On a flat shader, i took this gorgeous shimmery purple and packed it onto the middle of the lid, blending out the corners with a big fluffy brush.


Taking the matte black on a domed crease brush, I applied this to the outer corner and into the crease blending the edges carefully.


To add some shimmer to the inner corners I used a little bit of Shroom by Mac.I also took the black and purple under the lower lashline.


I used AVON SuperShock Gel Liner pencil on the lower and upper waterline and also on the top lashline and set it with some more of the matte black.

Plenty of Clinique High Impact Mascara et voila! I wore lashes last night too, but to be honest I just couldnt be bothered today lol.





And that's it! Have you tried Inglot? Much Love xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, great job and thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational, as per usual! I love your works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that looks gorgeous. You are very talented. Your blending skills are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous purple look! What number is that Inglot purple shade? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the same purple color from inglot a few hours ago(also the copper color you have there) and thinking what I was going to do with it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx