Friday, 4 November 2011

Halloween 2011 Zombie

Hi Everyone! So here's a quick late night post for you, I wanted to share my Halloween pics, as I'm quite proud of how scary I looked. I gave myself a fright everytime I walked past anything reflective on Sunday night! The idea was to have a nice normal dress and nice hair so I looked good from behind, but then have a face like death, you know, to scare people. Now, I need help in finding another excuse to wear those contacts :) What did you dress up as last weekend? Much Love xxx



7 comments:

  1. OMG Those lenses sure look creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually such a good idea, kind of like in Shaun of the Dead, the first zombie they see in their back garden and she looks all normal from behind and then when she turns around they're like ....Ohhh... Lol you did an excellent job on the makeup lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jeee, that looks scary, great job!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work on your halloween makeup. lovin' it.

    just stopped by from Makeup Bee. i am your newest follower and GFC follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aoife - It seems I have accidentally copied Shau of the Dead then..! Thanks hun x

    kristie - thanks for following! This is probably going to be a dumb Q but whats GFC? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GFC is Google Friend Connect btw :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx