Thursday, 17 November 2011

Breaking Dawn: Bella Wedding Make-up

Hi Everyone! In honor of the premiere of the latest Twilight film, I wanted to recreate Bella's wedding look. My computer keyboard is basically fucked so I have to copy and paste each letter r and u, so this is going to be a very short post :)

I began by applying uDPP all over the lid and I filled in my brows with Catrice eyeshadow in Starlight Espesso.

On a flat shader brush I applied the same colour to the lid, blending out the edges. The idea is to create a wide doe-eyed look.


Taking a blending brush and Naked by uD I applied this to the crease and blended out.


For a brow and inner corner highlight I used Mac's Blanc Type.


Taking a black eyeliner, I smudged this to the lashline and softened it out with an angled brush and a black eyeshadow.


Because it's a bridal look, waterproof mascara was a must. Loreal Volume Million Mascara.

Eylure Girls Aloud Cheryl Lashes et voila!










Much Love xxx

6 comments:

  1. good lord, but you are just tooo Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh beautiful! Her wedding makeup was the first thing I noticed, how good it made her look! I looove your hair too, looking gorgeous Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! What is that lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. xxred5x - It's rimmel Vintage Pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm going to rush out and buy it right away; it looks like the perfect subtle pink

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx