Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Arabic Bride - Tutorial

Hi Everyone! Hope you're all having a great week. I was asked to do another arabic look, so here it is! I took inspiration from arabic bridal visuals, below are a few of my favourites that I came accross. Let's get started!




I began by priming my lid with urban Decay PP in Sin all over the lid and I filled my brows in with Stila eyeshadow in Nanda Devi.

For this look I mainly used this quad from Bed Head (Easy Going) and using the pale gold, I applied this to my inner corner, inner half of the lid and under the brow.


From the same quad, I took the browny-pink colour and placed this on the outer half of my lid. I also took the gold and pink under the lower lashes (gold in the inner half, pink in the outer).



Next, using this gorgeous purple colour Dazzledust from Barry M (34) on a tapered crease brush, I applied this in a V shape like so. I built up the colour and shape until I was happy with it.



Next, on an angled brush and a little bit of Captain of the Black Pearl from Catrice, I smoked this under the lower lashes, on te top lashes and marked out where I want the wing of my liner to go. I also used this to deepen up the crease colour.


Gel Liner time! I placed mine on the lower and upper waterline, in the inner corner in a point and winged ou on top. The thing to remember is to keep the liner really thin on the inner half of the lid and thicken it out dramatically in the outer corner.



Lashings of mascara and you're done! I used IsaDora Vibralash Mascara. Fake lashes woud be lovely with this also, I didnt want to put mines on becauseIm going into town shortly, and well, its Wednesday afternoon.






Hope you like this, if you have any sugestions for looks for me to do, I'd much appreciate it, as Im often stuck for ideas :) Much Love xxx

5 comments:

  1. HI
    Just wanted to drop a wee note and say i love your blog :) I love makeup but really struggle to get motivated to put it on. Can you suggest an easy v quick work look ( im up at 540am) also what about a midnight blue look?

    Love the cat by the way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO talented, that looks amazing! I love how you can adapt looks to suit you, and your tutorials are so clear. Gorgeous! I really need to start practising eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. galupyhorsey - Hi, thanks so much, Im delighted you enjoy my blog! I will definitely do a work look and a midnight blue one :)

    MissGreenEyes - Thanks hun, glad to hear im doing a good job :) Im going to do a step by step how to do winged eyeliner post soon, so keep an eye out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make up. I wish I had a steady hand like you. Just one thing... the photos are of women wearing Indian clothing... a completely different culture x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eden Angel - These are the images I got when I typed in "arabian bride" into google.. Feel a bit silly now haha :P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx