Thursday, 13 October 2011

Halloween: Porcelain Doll Look

Hi Everyone! I have a Halloween look for you today, but no tutorial. It took me well over an hour to do this, and that's without taking pics of every step along the way. So the reason I wanted to do this particular look is because I watched Kandee Johnston's tutorial for it and I loved it so much I decided to shamelessly copy her. Well I suppose that's what YouTube tutorials are for, eh? So if you want to know how to do this, go check out her video :). What are you dressing up as this year?
Sidenote: I wanted to wear my black contacts for this, but sadly, they have decided to dry out on me, so I'm in the process of trying to revive them... This would have looked so much better with them, but oh well. Enjoy :)









9 comments:


  1. quite like these contacts actually
    brings out the blue eye-shadow
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sattumalta youtube:n kautta löysin sun blogin. Oli vähän tylsä päivä, kun pörräilin siellä kattelemassa koko päivän erilaisia videoita :D Itselleni tulee aina sähköpostiin kaikki kommentit ja käytän sitä jatkuvasti, niin näin itse pysyn helposti ajan tasalla, jos joku kommentoi. :) Ja meikki on tässä upea! Olisi ihan sika mahtavaa osata itsekkin, mutta taidan jättää suosiolla väliin :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a link to the video? I found one but I prefer the eyelashes you used, the eyes are a bit different. It's gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitriona - I have a link for you here, this is the one I watched. Yes I used different lashes (fuller ones on top and thinner ones on bottom rather than the other way round) and kind of interpreted the look my own way, but the inspiration came from this :) Gad you like it hun x

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slLZooklCp8&feature=feedu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that was amazing doll makeup! that is surely a must-try halloween makeup. Thanks for sharing this one of the best halloween makeup ideas, fresh, cute and creepy in one. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx