Friday, 7 October 2011

Autumn Smokey Eyes

Hi Everyone! I have a sultry warm smokey eye for you today! This would look amazing on green eyes due to the warm red tones through the shadows I used. You can notice how much greener my eyes look at the end of the post. Now let's get started!

I started off by applying a thin layer of UDPP Original all over the lid with my ringfinger.

Next I took this amazing metallic rusty brown/reddish Dazzledust by Barry M (#53)
I patted this on with a flat shader brush all over the lid, up as far as the crease, blending the edges slightly.


To blend out the dark brown, I used Mac eyeshadow Woodwinked on a blending brush and applied this to the crease and above, almost up to the brow.


To help blend out Woodwinked, I used Brule on a stubby shader brush and applied this along the browbone and inner corner. I also took #53 and Woodwinked under the lower lashline and connected the two at the outer corner.


I used a shimmery GOSH eyeshadow to add extra highlight and sparkle in the inner corner.

I used a white GOSH pencil on the waterline.

And to finish off, I lined my upper lashline with Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner and Applied 2 coats of Bourjois Curling Mascara.

I filled in my brows with Mac eyeshadow Brown Down and took a little bit of the white GOSH pencil and added extra highlight under the brows.

I paired this smokey eye with a pale lip using GOSH Lipstick in Darling (love this colour).


Hope you like the look, and have a great weekend! Xxx

4 comments:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx