Friday, 2 September 2011

NOTD - Catrice "Sir! Yes, Sir!"

So here's that lovely khaki green Catrice colour I got yesterday and promised I'd swatch. I was pretty amazed at the quality of this polish, as I've never tried Catrice polishes before and at 1.99, I didnt have high expectations. How wrong I was! The texture is nice and creamy, it dried super fast, I mean I emptied the dishwasher 10 minutes after applying this and not a smugde in sight Oh and did I mention that the below pics show ONE coat? Look how pigmented it is! So over all I am loving this colour! I cant yet say about how longwearing it is, but I'll definitely mention it if its chipped by tomorrow morning or if this lasts me a week.


I decided to include photos with a flash so the green would be more noticeable, but the colour never really looks like this in natural light.





Have you tried any Catrice polishes and/or other products? Much Love xxx

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a colour like this for a while. It's really nice. It has a nice finish too. You wouldn't think it was 1.99 at all. Great value.
    Btw I have a giveaway on my blog if you're interested:
    http://lovefromeden.blogspot.com/2011/09/real-bodycare-review-and-giveaway.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this color is amazing and your nails are so cute and almost fake like..... I want to find a shade like this for fall... I am following ya

    please I invite you to check my blog hope you follow thanks.hun

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour! It would go well with a military-inspired outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx