Wednesday, 28 September 2011

NOTD - Catrice 'Mona Lisa is Staring Back'

I got a few new polishes recently, here's Catrice ultimate Nudes #060 'Mona Lisa is Staring Back. Its a gorgeous nude peach with gold and pink shimmer. I was however, disappoited at the quality of it, I think its because of the shimmery finish as my other Catrice polishes are both creamy finished and apply like a dream. I had to apply 3 relatively thick coats of this to get bottle colour and to even out the application. So it takes forever to dry. However, the finish is just so darn pretty, I'll go through the bother again for sure. Pretty pretty!








Much Love xxx

1 comment:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx