Thursday, 8 September 2011

Fail: Zoey Redbird Inspired

Hello everyone! Its my day off today and I thought I'd be all creative and do a Zoey Redbird from House of Night (yes I know, im a loser) make-up look. Epic. Fail. Im so disappointed, I dont even feel like posting about it, but seeing as I definitely wont be trying this again, I wanted to show you these pics before I destroy all evidence... Im not even going to list the products, but if you want to know what anything is, please dont hesitate to ask. The photos turned out so bad, I had to edit them. I dont retouch my pics normally at all, but I had to contrast these so m just to make them halfway decent. FML.




This is Benefit Posie Tint and a bit of gloss on top, I love it. Its about the only bit of this make-up that I do like. K Im going to crawl into a ball and shut up.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous, not a fail at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you don't like it, I think it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx