Friday, 23 September 2011

Beauty Inspo: Audrey Kitching

Hello, sorry about this past coupe of weeks lack of posts. I've been busyand a little sick, and truthfully, a little lazy and uninspired. And yesterday my batteries had gone walkies into my boyfriend's x-box controller. Well, theyre his batteries, but whatever. I couldnt find them.
So beauty inspo today, Im taking a wee trip down memory lane, as Audrey was kind of the one who started my intrest in make-up when I was 15-16 years old :) I discovered things like filling in eyebrows, false lashes, embracing moles and finding the courag to wear actual lipstick instead of just gloss or balm.
I've mentioned this before in a very old post, but at the time I was basically trying to will myself into somehow morphing into Audrey but sadly, it never happened. So today I dug out my tiara and whatnots, to pay tribute to the scene queen herself.








Me being a copycat :P













Products used:

SKIN
-GOSH Foundation Primer
-Bourjois Healhy Mix Foundation 51
-Mac Studio Finish Concealer NW20
-GOSH Pressed Powder
-La Femme Blush in Flamingo Pink
-H&M brown pencil liner to mark my moles in.

EYES
-uDPP
-Creep eyeshadow, Naked palette
-Gunmetal eyeshadow, Naked palette
-Bed Head Shake-It! Shimmering Loose Powder to lighten up Gunmetal.
-Mac Bruee eyeshadow, browbone.
-Stila eyeshadow in Nanda Devi, to fill in brows.
-Calvin Klein Cream Liner in Black Ice, on waterline, upper waterline and upper lashline.
-Bourjois Curling Mascara
-Salon System Lashes, cant remember the type. The really big ones :)
-Contacts: Funky Eyes Twilight Lenses. Yes I have twilight lenses.

LIPS
-OCC Lip Tar in Anime
-Rimmel Lipstick in Baby Pink (the two mixed together).

And thats it! Who did you look up to when you were younger?

1 comment:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx