Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Autumn Inspired Eyes

Hello Girls, hope everyones doing good :) Its my day off today, so figured I'd be good and do a tutorial, but unfortunately it was not a good photo day, my face is just not being good to me so no full face photos in this post :) I wanted to do a really warm autumn coloured eye look, and yes I've done looks like this a many times before, but it looks good on everyone and I love these colours so... Tough Titties. Hope you enjoy!

So I filled in my brows with Catrice Eyeshadow in Starlight Espresso and applied Primer Potion in Eden all over the lid.

With my finger I smoothed on some Benefit Crealess Cream Shadow/Liner in Sippin' and Dippin'. Its an orangey, yellowy, sheeny lovely colour, just so we have a base.

Next I took Woodwinked eyeshadow by Mac with a flat shader brush (this brush is the first brush I ever got, my mom gave it to me and its one of my absolute must-have, cant-live-without brushes for placing colour and I have no idea what or where its from.) on the moving lid up to the crease, leaving the inner and outer corner free.


With the same brush I took Handwritten, a creamy warm medium brown and applied that to the outer V and crease in a distinct V-shape. I blended this out with a fluffy brush and built it up til I got the deepness and shape I wanted.



I also too Handwritten softly under the lower lashes and deepened the outr corner with a tiny bit of a matte black.

I used Brule by Mac as a brow highlight and a light shimmery GOSH eyeshadow mixed with Woodwinked in the inner corner.

I tightlined my upper lashes with urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Zero and on my waterline I used the other end of the liner and the colour is Whiskey. Alternatively, Teddy by Mac would look gorgeous.If you have brown eyes, take the black all round top and bottom waterlines. For a soft liner, I used Calvin Klein Gel Liner in Black Ice.

Bourjois curling mascara, et voila!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Very pretty and very fall like =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so pretty! I love the colors you used!

    great blog

    hope you follow back :]
    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx