Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Unfinished Smokey Eyes!

So this was an unplanned post, but me and my lovely friend Ash* were having our Tuesday Karpackie cans at my house and I felt like doing her make-up but then we had to leave aprubtly and I didnt get a chance to put concealer on her, never mind blush or lips or anything like that. I love doing her make-up because I dont have to take into account any corrective techniques, her eyes are massive and she has a nice bit of space between he crease and eyebrow so its just lovely that I get a chance to just play with colours. So obviously the photos are awful, blurry flashes, but Im not a photographer! Anywhoo, on this look I used from the Naked pakette Toasted, Hustle, Darkhorse, Creep, Smog, Buck and Virgin. I have loads of new posts planned, Im going to do a mini-series of make-up "dont's", celebrity looks and a few costume ones as well! Night night everyone x





2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous on you! I like how they aren't SUPER dark, just the right amount of smoke =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx