Wednesday, 17 August 2011

NOTD & Tigger Sleeping

Here I am AGAIN apologising for being an absent blogger once more... My boyfriend was in hospital with a heart problem, and hes back today, so Ive finally got some spare time and I thought I'd do a quick post for you. Here's two of my latest lovelies from Essence, I love both of these colours and they both only cost €1.99!

Essence Multi-Dimension Nail Polish in #76 Cool and the Gang.

With flash. This is a gorgeous neon-ish royal blue, its unlike any of the other blues I own, I love it as an alternative aummer polish to bright corals and lemon yellows, but it will also be an amazing autumn/winter colour. Love.

No flash (it doesnt look this dark in real life).

Natural light, but still looking dark.
Essence @ Holografics.com #03 Blue Ray

No flash. Beautiful holo polish of turqoise blue with a purple shift (unfortunately the purple side of things didnt really show u in the photos).

With flash. Please excuse how awful my hands are, this is one of the reasons why I havent done nail posts in a long time, is because my dermatitis is ridiculously rank looking...

With flash.

Here you can kind of see the purple shift, in real life its much stronger though.
And finally my kittycat, Tigger, has developed some odd sleeping positions. :) Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your bf was having some issues, but glad is doing better!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx