Sunday, 28 August 2011

Donegal Lost - Green and Gold Smokey Eyes

To cheer myself up after the game today, I came up with this look, taking the Donegal colours green and gold but dulling them down to represent our disappointment. Let me know if you want to see a tutorial on this :)














Products used:
SKIN
-Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
-GOSH Liquid Illuminator
-MAC Stuio Finish Concealer NW20
-GOSH Pressed Powder 02 So Natural
-GOSH Pressed Bronzer 02
-La Femme Pink Flamingo Blush
-Bed Head Shake It Loose Shimmer Powder

EYES
-urban Decay Primer Potion in Eded
-MAC Eyeshadow in Club
-MAC Eyeshadow in Blanc Type
-Stila Eyeshadow in Nanda Devi (eyebrows)
-H&M Eyeshadow matte black (no name)
-Bed Head 4-Play Quad pale gold
-Naked Palette Half-Baked
-Calvin Klein Gel Liner in Black Ice
-Bourois Curling Mascara
Eyelashes are SalonSystem ones my gorgeous friend Stephanie sent me (love)

LIPS
-Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil in Eastend Snob
-Rimel Ful Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush

Hope you like it, much love xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I knew it had to be Club, such a pretty shadow and beautiful look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look, love those lashes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx