Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Quickie Review: Rimmel 'Vintage Pink' Lipstick

Can I apologise for the quality of the photos in this post, I dont know why my camera wont focus properly, so the pics are all blurry... Anywhoo, so this post is about my most recent addition to my lipstick collection and food for my obsession with mauvey pinks. Its a very autumny colour, so come September this will probably be my daily lip colour, but seeing as its still summer (or so I've been told) its probably not the most exciting colour.





I love the creamy texture of this lipstick, its my favourite. I dont mind matte colours but my lips are bone dry most of the time anyway, matte colours tend to not help that very much. I hate shimmery lipsticks. Full stop. And I dont know why, but I absolutely ADORE mauve tones in pink lip colours (think Mac 'Snob' and Benefit 'Shy')









The only thing I dont like about this product is the scent, its a rather strong chemically/lipsticky scent, if you know what I mean :) Im sorry this was such a short and rather pointless post, but my camera pissed me off and I lost all enthusiasm. Love xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shade. Looks fab on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is so pretty! Might have to see if I can find it =) It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what blush are you wearing here? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther - Im not completely sure but I think its urban Decay Afterglow Glide On Cheek Tint in Quickie :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx