Friday, 29 July 2011

FOTD: Inner Audrey

Hello Ladies, just a quick post today, I wanted to share my make-up look that I did and am quite pleased with, but that is too simple to bother with a tutorial. I was inspired to channel my inner Audrey Hepburn and this is the result. Oh how I wish I'd been blessed with her saucer eyes and deep sockets, but not to worry, thats what make-up is for... sort of...
no flash

with flash

This is the only "face" pic that I can bear showing, it wasnt my most photogenic day today...






Products used:
-Bourjoix Healthy Mix Foundation
-Mac Studion Finish Concealer NW20
-Benefit High Beam
-urban Decay Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie
-urban Decay Primer Potion
-Benefit Low Profile Eyeshadow
-urban Decay Naked eyeshadow
-Mac eyeshadows Blanc Type and Print
-Stila Nanda Devi Eyeshadow
-GOSH white kohl pencil
-Ardell Demi 102 lashes (used for the 10th time haha)
-Chap Ice lip conditioner

4 comments:

  1. I love your eyes are beautiful ...
    I love eyeliner, but I pqasa that the more I do, but changes the way that I have ... No passing, I have done this for years and it seems now that I am a beginner ....
    beautiful kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull woman, eyes and make up

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx