Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Bronze Smokey Eyes a la Lisa Cannon

I promised ages ago that I would recreate the make-up that I did for Lisa back in April, and here it is finally! Hope you enjoy it!





As usual, I applied my urban Decay Primer Potion and I filled my brows in with Stila Nanda Devi eyeshadow (matte cool dark brown)

I applied Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit all over the moving lid, up to the crease.

Again back to my Naked palette, I took Sidecar and placed it on the inner hald of the lid. Expect some glittery fallout with this colour.

I took Smog to the outer half of the lid and blended the two together and used Naked as a crease/transition colour.


I applied Print by Mac softly in the very outer corner in a V-shape. I also took this onto the lower lashline along with some more Sidecar.

I applied my usual highlight colour, Blanc Type, to the browbone and inner corner. I used my favourite liquid liner, Rimmel GlamEyes Liner in a slight wing on the top lashline and the mascara I used is Bourjoix curling mascara.

I also applied a gel liner to the lower and uper waterlines and the lashes are Ardell Demi 102, although on Lisa I think I used the Girls Aloud Kimberly lashes..?








Rest of face:
Bourjoix Healthy Mix Foundation
Mac Studio Finish Concealer NW20
Gosh Bronzer
Mac Cream Colour Base in Shell
urban Decay Glide on Cheek Tint in Quickie (love)

Lisa had her own lip colour and I cant remember what it was to save my life, so I used Gosh Lipgloss in a soft coral, sorry I dont have a name for it!

Hope everyones doing well, let me know what you think of the look! xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your eyes are beautiful, and I'm divine makeup ...
    kisses beautiful ...
    in the first pictures of these great

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx