Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Smokey Eyes & Crazy Lips

My friend Ash was staying over with me last Wednesday night and agreed to let me go crazy with her make-up. She has these amazing murky green eyes and sooo much lid space, I could paint the map of europe in fine detail there. The Jessie-J-ish lips were her idea, and are nowhere near perfect, as Ive never tried doing something like that before, but the end result was quite cool. She actually went out like this after believe it or not :)









Products Used:
-Bourjoix Healthy Mix Foundation #52
-Gosh Touch Up Concealer #2
-W7 Candy Floss Blush
-Gosh Liquid Highlighter
-Essence Shimmer Powder
-Gosh Bronzer

-UDPP
-Turqoise Shimmer colour from Bed Head Drama Queen Quad
-Creep and Naked from UD Naked Palette
-Blanc Type from Mac
-Nanda Devi eyeshadow from Stila (eyebrows)
-Calvin Klein gel Liner
-Gosh Black Ink pencil liner.
-Loreal Volume Million Lash Mascara
-No brand cheap eyelashes from ebay

-Avon supershock gel liner in black
-Silver gemstones from gemstone wheel thing from ebay
-DUO eyelash adhesive

Hope you like it :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow she looks fab though I don't think I could be brave enough to go out with my lips like that. Did the gemstones stay on for long??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of the corner ones fell out after bout an hour but the rest were lying on my kitchen table the next morning haha.

    ReplyDelete

  3. that looks fecking amazing ha, honestly well done.
    you've definitely inspired me :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love the jewels on the lips and the eye makeup is very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx