Wednesday, 8 June 2011

I come bearing kittens...

Hello girls, so what was supposed to be a week turned into a month and a week because thats how long it takes Irish broadband companies to get things sorted haha. It turns out Pandora was pregnant after all and on Monday morning we got four beautiful kittens :) I dont know if I'll be back to posting quite as often as I used to but I'll try to post at least twice a week. Things are just a little crazy at the minute, my boyfriend is having surgery tomorrow to have a tumour removed from his brain so blogging is kind of at the bottom of my list right now :/ But these beauties deserved to be posted about :) The two black ones I named Bear and Monkey and the two tiger coloured ones are Tiger and Shark. Its amazing how much joy I get out of these little bundles, and Pandoras being a surprisingly good mammy considering she isnt even a year old..! Teen mom hahah. Xxx





2 comments:

  1. Aww they're lovely, hope everything goes well with your boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw bless! Those kittens are so sweet! Babes, I got goosebumps while reading this, really, truly hope everything goes well with your love!!! And I'm sure it will!

    Hugs&kisses, and stay positive, and think positive! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx