Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Coral & Bronze Soft Cut-Crease


I did a post about this look back in November and got asked how it was done so I decided it was about time I posted a tutorial :) Above is the original photo, and the ones I took today are at the end of this post. Hope everyone's enjoying this non-summer we're having :P

Here's my bare eye, just to show you how diabolical my eyebrows really are hahah.

Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid and on bottom lashline too. Used UD Buck on outer half of eyebrows and Naked on inner half to create a natural, gradient eyebrow.

This is the lid colour, its from one of these 88 shimmer palettes. I packed this on the lid up to the crease.


I applied Urban Decay Darkhorse sharply in the crease and blended this out using Naked, Smog and for under the eyebrow I used Low Profile from Benefit (similar to Mac Brule) and Blanc type from Mac.

I took Smog and Darkhorse under the eye and brought it down quite far.

On the waterline and upper waterline I wore Gosh pencil in Metallic Brass (love) and did a dramatic winged liner on top with Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner (love the super thin brush).

Some mascara and eyelashes later, tada! the lashes are Ardell Demi 102 lashes from Sally's. Much nicer than the ones in the original pic methinks.

Finito!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, dramatic yet still subtle in a way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of these smokey coral looks I've been seeing lately! Nice tutorial, I may have to try doing something similar to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful! i love how you do your eyebrows doll! gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If all players are wrong the murderer gets away and everyone loses.

    A murder mystery game is a fun way to pass the time during the twenties
    theme party. I hope you have fun planing a birthday party for your tween, I hope my birthday party ideas for tween's helped you.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: friendship quotes
    My website - antivirus software

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx