Sunday, 1 May 2011

Dora the Explorer


Hey guys, so I havent done a Pandora post in a long time, but something happened yesterday that definitely deserved to be posted about. Normally Dora sleeps outside in her little hut/pen/furry house thing that we built, but she's been bunking inside with us because her home has been invaded... by a neighbourhood cat... that decided to plant herself in Panda's bed and have KITTENS in it. So now Dora will go nowhere near her house, wont eat out of her food bolw and just wants to stay inside with us.


The two day old kittens are incredibly cute monkey faced little fluffy bundles, but my mother in law cant have 5 cats running around her back garden so today I'll be finding out who owns the mammy cat. There is a gorgeous tiger kitty in the litter, that I've fallen in love with and will hopefully keep when she's old enough and I will call her Tigger. And here's Pandora having her beauty nap :) Much Love xxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So much cute in one post! Hope the hunt for the owner goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW SO CUTE! I love cats and kittens! I hope you get to keep one!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx