Monday, 25 April 2011

Thank You


I thought that I'd take a few minutes just to say thank you to all of you who read my blog and comment on my posts and support me in general. I now have 80 (!!!) followers and I'm just over the moon. I really appreciate every single comment and everytime a new person starts following this blog my heart speeds up with excitement. Me and Chris are moving to a new house (again) this week so I probably wont be posting for just a few days. But whenever we get everything sorted and get settled, I will start getting a few things together for a little giveaway. I wont make you answer questions and do posts on your own blog for it, I will literally pull a name out of a hat because that's how I won Pixiwoo's first christmas giveaway last year, and I just want to give a little back. So thanks everyone, much love xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done hunny! That's such an adorable kitten! Hope your move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for that! I totally know how you feel! I feel the same when I have a new follower or comment =) It is just so much fun! I look forward to more posts!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx