Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Katy Perry ET music video Inspired

So I was bored and decided (after watching Klaire de Lys' version) to recreate Katy Perry's make-up from her new video for E.T. (personally my favorite song from her Teenage Dream album). I didnt do a tutorial on this because I honestly didnt know if it was going to turn out at all decent and didnt want to confuse myself further by taking pictures along the way. Below is a list of the products I used, if youre wondering. Persnally I know I could have done a better job, inclding with hiding my eyebrows better, using thicker and shorter lashes, contact lenses, spent more time on the markings etc but who cares, its only me.




Products used:
-Bourjoix Healthy Mix Foundation n.52
-Gosh Concealer Touch Up n.2
-Gosh Bronzer 02 Natural Glow
-UDPP
-Stila Eyeshadow (dont know name, a very deep matte brown, cool toned.)
-Mac Brown Down eyeshadow
-Gosh eyeshadow single shimmery
-Rimmel liquid liner
-Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
-Lancome fine loose glitter
-Collection 2000 Big Fake Lash mascara
-Ardell Demi Wispies lashes
-Urban Decay Naked Palette colors; Sin, Virgin, Sidecar, Half Baked, Smog & Darkhorse for markings etc.
-NYX lipstic in Rosebud

I hope you like it, and if youre intrested in learning how to recreate it, just watch Klaire's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEwPlcW8JqY&feature=feedu). Much Love xxx

9 comments:

  1. I think you did a really good job! You look like a fierce goddess, and your skin is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your hair looks fab to!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! I think this looks amazing! You have awesome makeup skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that makeup is amazing!! You did a killer job with that! I love your eyes, too =)
    I'm glad you liked Limitless like I did! In response to your question, the movie is based on the 2001 novel 'The Dark Fields' by Alan Glynn with the screenplay by Leslie Dixon.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! Just dicovered your blog, you are stunning! And the makeup look is fantastic! New follower here!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. D Minor:. Www. Pretend that we are palming an egg and keep
    your arms relaxed and fingers curled.

    Check out my web-site: jar of hearts piano chords and lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  7. If all players are wrong the murderer gets away and everyone loses.

    I won't spoil your surprises and give away any more details. Cranberry studios developed this sequel while publisher Anaconda brings it to you in stores.

    my web-site - usps photo stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. What You Can Gain. - 1 tsp cinnamon (optional). Nuts(non processed) - Nuts are cholesterol
    free and eating one ounce per day reduces the risk
    of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.

    Here is my website; paleo diet and alcoholism
    my webpage - paleo diet Acne rosacea

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx