Sunday, 13 March 2011

LOTD - Bright spring/summer eyes!

Yay its finally Sunday! My new favourite day of the week, where I get to sleep in, do what I want and get a chance to blog. So here's a summery tan look that I actually wore to work last week, and I really liked it..! This will make brown and hazel eyes really pop, and it also looks striking if the bright colour underneath matches your blue or green eyes PERFECTLY.



Here we go! BEFORE picture :


The first thing I did was apply my moisturizer (Nivea Soft) and Bourjoix Healthy Mix Foundation. I love this foundation, its a lightweight foundation but gives enough coverage to my skin and it smells delicious.


Next I filled in my brows with Buck eyeshadow from Urban Decay and applied UDPP. I love using Buck for my brows, I never thought I'd ever use this colour as its one of the least exciting out of the Naked palette but it's now one of my favourites :)


Next I applied Sin (Urban Decay) all over the moving lid, up to just past the crease. The last day I think I used Naked Lunch from Mac, Sin is essetially a very similar colour, just more intense.


I then took a tapered brush and applied Naked in the crease, to create some subtle depth.
,


To blend out Naked, I used Low Profile eyeshadow from Benefit (not unlike Brule from Mac) and Blanc Type from Mac to highlight just under the browbone.


With a flat brush I applied a bright teal colour from my Tigi Bed Head 4 Play eyeshadow quad in Drama Queen. I extended the line past my outer corner to have a guide for my eyeliner. I also patted this colour to my waterline.


I used Calvin Klein gel liner in Black Ice on my upper lid, as you can see. I set it with Creep from Urban Decay.


And the finished look! I used an under eye brightener from Dermosil, Gosh bronzer and highlighter. And a frosty lipgloss. Ta-da!


I hope you like it, Love xxx

4 comments:

  1. GAWJUS!!! You look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue looks really cool! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're rockin' that look! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! I love the summery colours!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx