Monday, 28 March 2011

It's oh so quiet...

I'd like to apologise for the post drought of recent days, I've been quite busy with work and sleeping haha. And it was my 20th birthday yesterday and I wanted to have a technology free day (almost). I've actually been filming a couple of tutorials, just kind of test runs, to sort out lighting etc, its so much work! I have nothing worth showing as of yet, but hopefully will soon :) If you have any particular look you'd like to see me attempt to recreate, let me know because Im kind of stuck for ideas..! I am having a sort of girl crush on Ellie Goulding at the minute, but she barely wears make-up, so would that be kind of pointless? So yeah, just thought I'd do a little update post :) Hope everyone had a great weekend x Love xx

2 comments:

  1. Inсreasе the tempеrature of the oven to 450 degrees.
    Aԁd anοther cup of the flоur and stіг until
    you hаve a dοugh ball. I dοn't like pizza sauces, so I opt to use two cans of diced tomatoes as the first layer-one can of plain and the other of Italian.

    Take a look at my blog the pizza pan akron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thаnκ yоu fоr eνeгy other eхcellent
    pοst. Τhе place elsе maу just anybodу get
    that κіnd of info in such an ideal
    manner of writіng? І've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on
    the searсh for such іnfo.

    Tаκе a look at my web blog .
    .. funpic.de

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx