Thursday, 17 March 2011

Happy Paddy's Day!

Hello Girls, I have a St Patricks Day look for you today and also a little something somwthing for hair too (finally). This is what I wore to my town's parade today, I hope you like it!



Firstly I applied my UDPP and Urban Decay Buck and Naked for my brows.


I then applied a very bright orange to the very centre of my lid, not bothering too much about blending or anything.


Next I took Half Baked (shimmery gold) from UD and applied that over the orange and also took it to the inner and outer corner of my eye.


After that I applied a light soft green to my crease and blended to the outer corner.


I applied a slightly darker green to the corner to give some depth and a gradient effect.


On top of the crease colour I applied a hint of Half Baked just to give it some sheen and turn it into a more mossy type green. I also took the dark green under my eye, extending past the outer corner to give a guide for my liner.


For highlight under my bow and in the inner corner I used a shimmery white from my Bed Head 4play Drama Queed quad. I would never normally use this for highight, but hey who cares!


Calvin Klein Gel Liner in Black Ice, set with Creep from UD and UD 24/7 Glide On Liner in Zero (black) on the waterline.


Loreal Volum Million Lash Mascara and some cheapo lashes from ebay, and voila!


I wore my hair in a ponytail but just to add something to it did a german (oooh) plait in my fringe. A german plait is the same as a french plait, but instead of taking the strands over and in, you take them under and in. So inside out basically :). Something different.



I hope you like this and Happy Paddy's Day! Love xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! And I really , really love your hair!!! :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice - both the make up and the hair! Will definitely be trying the plait idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyes and the hair is cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx