Thursday, 3 March 2011

"Bobbi Brown" Brushes and New Hair!

Hello Girlies! Laptop working again yay! Today my brush set arrived finally and I couldnt wait to see what they are like, and I have to say I am very surprised at the quality of these brushes! I've ordered fake brushes on ebay before, and I was so disappointed when what was supposed to be nice eye brushes, I got five or six crappy concealer brushes in different shapes and sizes. I am so excited about these, all the brushes are made with real hair, except the foundation and the lip and liners (a duh). So I think we can conclude that it was 35 euro well spent :).

've




Face brushes


Eye brushes


Others



And I went brunette! I will be getting some extensions soon, so we can get back to doing nice curls and stuff :) Much better than the washed out copper and 2 inch roots, yes? haha. Cant believe its nearly friday again! Much Love xxx

4 comments:

  1. The irritation could then spread in the baby's buttocks and upper thigh area, as well as the genitals. Are you looking to get rid of troublesome yeast infections. Get the answers you're
    looking for.

    my homepage - yeast infection and pregnancy risk
    my page > vaginal yeast infection and pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. can be included. Pizza crust, bread, pancakes, and any food that contain sugar should be
    taken out and erased from the list of foods one can eat.
    Consider the following statistic.

    Also visit my homepage; the paleo diet and alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The players would begin as members of the
    SCA, going to Phoenix for the Estrella War. This was zero cost because the students went to local stores
    and asked for either donations and gift cards to purchase these items.
    Now, one of my co-workers was applying to the Secret Service and I knew that I was down as
    a reference for her.

    Here is my blog - business accounting software

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still have to expert all of those other guitar chords so as to engage
    in very easy popular music. So you want to learn how to play the piano.
    ][.

    Feel free to surf to my site; christian piano chords and lyrics

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx