Monday, 21 March 2011

Another MINI Haul...

Evening Lovelies, another Monday is nearly over, why is this year flying? I finally went to the dentist today after putting it off for the last 9 months or so and was expecting to have my entire jaw removed, but luckily I only had to get a little filling..! Phew! A couple of things I ordered off cocktailcosmetics.co.uk came today and I also took yet another trip to my local chemist and naturally picked up a few things. Let's start off with the more boring things shall we...



Voluptous Veronica disposable mascara wands - for use on clients.


DUO eyelash adhesive in white/clear - best lash glue EVER. I stepped on my last tube and burst it all over the carpet and I nearly cried... They've changed packaging since...


GOSH Nail Laquer in Gold. I was scanning the Gosh stand and this just popped out at me, I had to get it. Soo pretty..!


OCC Lip Tar in Anime (fluorescent hot pink)
I lav lav lav the lip tars, this is only my second one but I think Ill be ordering more and more :) Since I got rid of the red hair, I can now wear any lip colour so I figured I'd celebrate by getting the hottest pink lip colour I could find and this is it. As you can see from the swatch, the colour you get out of the tube is as opaque and as vivid as it shows. This makes me want to do a Katy Perry look!



Bottom: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob (perfect pinky nude- "my lips but better" type of colour. This is a repurchase, oh how I missed this!)
Middle: GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Purple Stain (a sheer-ish bluey violet. Lovely)
Top: GOSH Kohl Liner in White (opaque standard white)



Love xxx

1 comment:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx