Thursday, 24 February 2011

Urban Decay NAKED Palette Arrived!

Good Morning! The post man woke me up today with the best delivery imaginable! Just yesterday I said how the Urban Decay Palette hasn't arrived yet and now here it is! I just wanted to post a few swatches and stuff, I'll probably post a look or two either today or in the next few days :) So excited!

So here's how it looks in the packaging (I removed the plastic so it wouldnt flash back too much) and it comes with a cute teeny weeny Primer Potion!






Swatches: From L-R; Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck and Half-Baked.



Swatches: From L-R; Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep & Gunmetal.

Stay Tuned! Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx