Sunday, 6 February 2011

Sugarpill Contest



Hello Girlies, hope you all had a great weekend (and arent paying the price in headache today like I am)... Here's a little sneak peek at my entry for the Sugarpill Contest on Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/93478?order=recency&view_entries=1). You have until Wednesday to enter and I dont know anyone who wouldnt say no to $200 worth of Sugarpill make-up, do you?

I'm sorry this is going to be a very short post, but my thumping head is protesting against typing and looking at the laptop screen, so I hope this is useful to those of you who are interested in make-up competitions, and yeah! Much Love xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I loved all of here! You're very creative! Keep going with this good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeeeeee ur entry!!!! will look up the contest for sure..

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx