Thursday, 10 February 2011

NOTD



Hello, Hope everyone's doing well, here's a simple dimple nails of the day for you :) I picked up this pretty greyish lavender from Essence yesterday, its called No More Drama #27. I love Essence Varnishes, these little bottles cost less than €2 and they have some really lovely colours! And yes, you may need to apply two coats and they may not last two weeks, but I find they're lovely to apply and they are often surprisingly pigmented. I probably wouldnt wear this colour just as it is, but Im sure I'll come up with more creative ways to wear it :)



Here's the same colour with Essence Matt Top Coat :)




I almost forgot, if you have some spare time on your hands, or like doing nice things for strangers, can I ask you to please vote for my entry on the Sugarpill Contest? http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/93478/voteable_entries/15613451?order=votes Much Love xxxx

1 comment:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx