Thursday, 24 February 2011

Let's get Naked!

So here's a quick Naked look, this is the type of eye make-up I go for on an everyday basis. I'll post more adventurous looks soon :) And please ignore my hair (wouldnt even call it that at this stage), it's dreadful, Im getting it done next week hopefully :)





What I used;
-Primer Potion
-Naked (base colour, all over lid up to just above the crease)
-Sin & Sidecar (inner corner)
-Half-Baked (mid-lid)
-Smog (outer corner & crease)
-Buck (fill in eyebrows)
-Creep (set eyeliner on lid)
-Blanc Type (M.A.C) for highlight.
-24/7 eyeliner in Zero
-Avon Supershock Mascara

I'm wearing Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation which I'll probably do a review on at some stage, and I really like it. I was disapponted when they discontinued the 10 hour sleep effect foundation, but I find this is very similar, a light foundation but with good coverage and that delicius fresh smell. More of that later.



Love xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you look really beautiful! Your brows are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is SO AMAZING!! From someone who really never used make up until college, and has NO CLUE what she's doing - THANK YOU! This is so great and you are so talented!! I have lots of practicing to do, but I feel so much more confident now that I have such good info! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx