Saturday, 12 February 2011

Happy Valentines...

That time of year again... How do you feel about Valentine's Day? Do you actually celebrate it or do you think its just another scheme so that flower and card sales increase? Personally I'm not a huge fan, because there's alot of pressure to go out for a romantic meal and this and that if you are in a relationship (like I am) or you have to go out with your girlies to a traffic light disco if youre not having a cuddly time with your other half. God I hate traffic light discos! Wear a red pin if you're taken (nobody speaks to you), a green light if youre single (have smelly random men try rub their crothes on you on the dancefloor) or the yellow pin if you're "undefined" (anything can happen then). I mean, yes it would be nice to get some flowers or a love letter or a foot massage but I just get sick of people asking what we're doing for Valentine's... Because when I say, 'oh we're just staying in probably..' people presume there's something wrong with us. Grrr. Anyway, I hope that you have a lovely time whatever you decide to do this weekend, Happy Valentine's Day and much Love xxxx


2 comments:

  1. I think people take it too seriously. They're mad if they're single and stressed about what to give their significant other if they're taken. I personally like Valentine's Day but then again I like all Holidays.

    Happy Valentine's Day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people take it too seriously. They're mad if they're single and stressed about what to give their significant other if they're taken. I personally like Valentine's Day but then again I like all Holidays.

    Happy Valentine's Day =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx