Thursday, 3 February 2011

Beauty Inspiration: Blake Lively/Serena Van Der Woodsen




So here's another Gossip Girl themed make-up, I adore Serena's look, its super simple, fresh and glowy. Hope you like :)



Products used:
FACE;
- GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in Golden
- Rimmel Concealer Stick in Ivory
- Rimmer Translucent Pressed Powder
- GOSH Brozing Powder in 02 Natural Glow
- M.A.C. creme colour base in Shell
- W7 Blush in Candy Floss

EYES;
- Benefit Eyeshadow in Low Profile (base)
- Naked Lunch by MAC (light wash)
- GOSH glamorous eyeshadow in 13 Beige (inner corner highlight)
- W7 Double Act Bronzer (crease)
- Unknown cool light brown for eyebrows
- AVON Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner in Twilight Sparkle
- GOSH eyeliner in Sparkling Pearl (waterline)
- AVON Supershock Mascara
- Loreal Volume Million Lash Mascara

LIPS;
- AVON Lip Trio in Berry (just the lipgloss)

3 comments:

  1. I love this look. It looks nice and summery. I wish I could do a braid like that. My fingers just get tangled up hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx