Saturday, 22 January 2011

New Perfumes!



You might remember a while back I did a post on recent perfumes that I'd used up and had resorted to stealing my boyfriend's Paco Rabanne 1 Million... I can't remeber if I mentioned that I never really buy myself perfume I always get given it and that prediction came true!

First, I got the Herve Leger fragrance (do you call it fragrance or perfume?) with my AVON prize (<3) which I adore. nstperfume.com describes it as follows; a woody floral with notes of magnolia, pink grapefruit, orange blossom, honeywood, benzoin, cypress wood and vanilla." Personally, I just think it smells very feminine and quite grown up :)



Second, my mum gave me the other end of her Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy. Initially I didnt like it, I thought it was too bitter, but once it's developed, it's gorgeus. www.sephora.com says: Epitomizing the Carolina Herrera woman, this seductive blend of captivating tangerine, bergamot, and rose pepper sprinkled with floral petals, gardenia, and hints of cotton candy warmed with musk - is sure to seduce from the very first encounter.

Notes:
Tangerine, Bergamot, Rose Pepper, Floral Petals, Gardenia, Cotton Candy, Sandalwood, 212 Musk, Vanilla.
Style:
Warm. Seductive. Captivating.


And last but certainly not least, my current favourite Chloe au de Parfum by Chloe. Perfect daytime scent, suits everyone and because its an au de parfum, it leaves that cloud of perfume trailing behind you (depending of course on how much you spray). nstperfume.com says; The amber floral by Michel Almairac and Amandine Marie at Robertet is meant to embody the classic modern scent. It features a bouquet of powdered florals composed of peony, lychée and freesia. Notes of rose, magnolia and lily of the valley make up the heart over an amber and cedar wood base." Gorgeous.



So that's me kitted out for another lovely smelling year. Im also in love with the home fragrance oils from The Body Shop. Since I quit smoking I've become obsessed with things smelling nice, and my room is no exception. Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx