Saturday, 22 January 2011

NOTD






Nails of the Day! I'm making the most of dark nails while its still wintery, and i love these royal blue nails, they almost have a velvety look to them. I used AVON Nailwear Pro in Splendid Blue and Essence Matt Top Coat to create the velvet effect.

Also here's a "sneak peek" at what my spring nails will look like! Brights are in again this year, yay! When exactly does spring start ? And does anybody know where I can get an acid green varnish (thats pretty)? The colour below is Essence 67 Just Shout! and it looks so much prettier and brighter in real life. Trust me xxx

1 comment:

  1. That Essence Matt top coat is the shizz. And I think I need to get Just Shout in time for summer! Frickin love Essence, its so handy and cheap just to pick up a nail polish or two while Dunnes shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx