Saturday, 29 January 2011

Black Swan



So this is how I spend my Saturday afternoons... :)






Products used:
FACE
- GOSH X-ceptional Wear Foundation in Porcelain
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Ivory
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Translucent Powder
- MUA shade 17 (contouring)

EYES
- Loreal Contour Kohl in Jet Black
- AVON Supershock Gel Liner in Black
- AVON supershock Gel Liner in Silver
- W7 eyeshadow in matte black
- 88 Matte Palette shadow in Red (waterline)
- Loreal Volume Million Lash Mascara in Black
- Funky Eyes Contact Lenses in Avatar

LIPS
- Tigi Bed Head Big Fat Fun lipliner in Black Cherry
- Benefit Lipstick in No Competition
- Avon Supershock GelLiner in Black

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Your skin looks gorgeous too. I really wanted to try this look as soon as I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Have you watched the movie yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I watched the movie AFTER I did the make-up, and it kinda freaked me out haha! Kinda makes ya wanna go to the ballet though doesnt it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen it yet but everyone says it's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch it online..! It is really good :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx