Saturday, 22 January 2011

Beauty Inspiration: Leighton Meester/Blair Waldorf





Hi girls, so since I got back from my holiday, I've been obsessively catching up on the episodes of Gossip Girl that I missed (Sky+ is the best invetion EVER) and I love love love Blair Waldorf's (Leighton Meester) style. I've re-created her signature make-up look here for you with my own blue eyes and also with my black contacts (closest thing I have to Leighton's deep brown). Let me know what you think!





With blue eyes..^^^
And scary black ones..







I hope that didn't freak you out too much and have a great time whatever you decide to do this weekend! :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the look! And I like it with the black contacts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get your eye liner so perfect? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I love her to!

    glamourshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx