Friday, 10 December 2010

Santa's Little Helpers

Santa Nails! hahah. I was browsing through youtube the last day and saw a tutorial for the cutest christmas nails by julieg713 (link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I6Os_EpaIw&feature=sub) and I was bored this evening so I recreated it using different colours, but the very same method.Also, my nails are WAY shorter at the minute than hers, so it just goes to show ya that you can do crazy things with short nails too, you just have less room to work with! Enjoy! :D Love xxx

Oh and I'm after finding out that the giveaway prize that I won from the gorgeous girls at Pixiwoo has been returned to them in the post :( I'll definitely be doing a post when it arrives here, I can't wait! :) xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx