Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Phew..!

Christmas is over already! I didn't feel very Christmasy this year, it just came and went too fast and well, Ive already sworn next year to be better. But I thought I'd show ya a few of the things Santa brought me!

Firstly, this is what my boss got me for my Secret Santa:




JOICO K-PAK Reconstruct Shampoo & Intense Hydrator Treatment.
Can't wait to see for myself if Joico really is as good as its made out to be. I should know by now since we use all Joico products in the salon haha. I know their colours are a pleasure to work with but Ive never tried a good high-end shampoo. And my obsession with healthy hair continues..:



Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush & Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil Capsules.
These are my presents to myself really, the dry shampoo being a new thing for me, i figured it'll help keep my colour for longer and help me avoid damaging my hair by washing too often. The only thing I dont like about this product so far is that if you spray it too close, it comes out white. making it look like you have grey roots. Lovely. And the cod liver oil because its supposed to help make your hair and nails grow healthy and strong. And fast.

Next, my parents got me a voucher for River Island (yay) and I went shopping today :)



I got a one-shoulder dress as well, but didnt get a chance to take a picture of it... My boyfriend nearly killed me for spending an obscene amount of money on this pair of dimonte encrusted leather gloves, but... I mean, LOOK at them! I feel like GaGa with them on. And my diamondy earrings match. And I toured over to Penneys to get a diamondy sequined hairband ! Very sparkly this winter....



What did Santa bring you? Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx