Thursday, 2 December 2010

Smelly Smelly


Here's a few of my recently used up perfumes and I thought I'd do a little review type of thing on them.!

1. Fantasy by Britney Spears


This is my least favourite out of the 3, it took me nearly 4 years to finish this tiny bottle that smells so sickly sweet as you all probably know. I might buy this again for my 11 year old step sister but definitely not for myself again. No offense to anyone who likes this scent, this is just my opinion :)

2. Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier



Gorgeous, luxurious evening scent, this was my "grown-up" perfume :) Love this, will definitely buy again (or put on the christams wish-list) but I want to try a new grown-up perfume (ive been eyeing up chanel chance) but I absolutely love this.

3. Dior Addict 2



I got this last christmas from my boyfriend and its a lovely, fresh fruity scent that can be worn day or night. The scent wears off quite soon though, I dont know if I would get this again, because I do love overwhelming perfumes, I like leaving a cloud of scent behind me as I walk (and probably making some people gag in the process haha).

So now Im completely out of perfume! As I said before though, I have my eye on Chanel Chance and for a daytime scent, Im looking at maybe Coolwater Game by Davidoff? I had it before and it was so fresh and nice. Well we'll see. Have you got any perfumes that you absolutely love or hate? xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Classique is gorgeous! It is definitely one of my favorites ♥
    Right now, I want to buy a "wintery" perfume and I narrowed it down between Dior's Midnight Poison and Thierry Mugler's Alien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower lovely. :) I adore Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx