Sunday, 19 December 2010

Hairstyle of the Day - Modern Marilyn




First of all can I apologise for my layout, it fucked up and I dont have time to fix it! I cant even remember how to edit the Html to make it look nice so just bear with me :/

Now onto funner things, I finally have a Hairstyle to show you! And I got my colour sorted out yay! This is just my hair air dried and finger waved at the fringe. I used my GHDs to tweak a few crazy ends into place but thats about the height of it :) The thing that makes it "modern" is that its way more rough than the classic pin-up hairstyles and instead of a red lip I went for a peachy gloss.




Here's the products I used:

Face;
- GOSH X-ceptional Wear Foundation in Porcelain & Golden
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Ivory
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder
- Essence Shimmer Powder in Prettyicious (to highlight)
- MUA matte eyeshadow in shade 17 (to contour)

Brows;
- Tigi Bed Head Brow Pencil in Brunette
- Warm medium brown colour from Coastal Scents Palette (to set pencil)
- GOSH Crystal Eyes Pencil in Sparkling Pearl (blended under brow)

Eyes;
- GOSH Eyeshadow in #13 Beige (on lid & browbone)
- MUA Eyeshadow in shade 1 (inner corners)
- Rimmel Metallic Eyeshadow in 102 Backstage (softly blended in crease)
- Bourjoix White Eyeliner (waterline)
- Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner in black
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

Lips;
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner in Tiramisu
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in #130 Take a Chance



God I use a lot of Rimmel don't I?! Hope everyones enjoying the snow, its nearly christmas! woo! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Your hair looks amazing. I'm not brave enough to cut my hair :( x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx