Sunday, 9 May 2010

Style Icons

My style icons! The bold and beauiful!


My mom! Mind you, this was taken when she was 21 and expecting me :P these shots were taken for her frined who is a cosmetologist and was studying at the time. 19 years ago!! My mom is so beautiful xx


Up next, the Trashy Life girls, back in 2005 when i made it my life mission to somehow BECOME Audrey Kitching hahah. Didnt work out as planned...


The fabulous Raquel Reed! When Lady GaGa first came out, I thought for a long time that it was in fact Raquel in disguise! But this girl is amazing in her own right, pure eye-candy!


Next up, my older icons, the Notorious Bettie Page and the lovely Miss Monroe. Do I need to explain?



The queen of fabulousness, Lady GaGa xx


And I've saved the best for last, the amazing, sweet, kind, most genuine golden girl of all; Kandee Johnson!


Thanks for reading, Love!! xxx

7 comments:

  1. Kandee Johnson is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello darl, lovely post! you commented on one of my posts but i couldnt find which one it was, so thought i would reply on here! if you aren't near a mac counter then i would recommend visiting there website - maccosmetics.co.uk, but be careful and research products before as there swatches are sometimes off! hope that helped my love :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, i just found your blog and im admiring your photos, i have to say that i thought that woman on pictures of your mom is you! you look like sisters:)And i love your red hair. sorry for my poor english, compliments from poland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thank you so much Martyna, your comment made my day! I cant get onto your profile so Im sorry I have to thank you on here, you probably wont see it... But I really appreciate it, and I hope you keep reading! xx

    ReplyDelete


  5. Here is my weblog website

    ReplyDelete


  6. Also visit my blog post - web site

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx